TX25 & TX70 membrane pumps
High quality, extremely reliable, easy operation
- Comes with speed control and shut-off valve included
- ATEX marked, allowing use in explosion hazardous zones (group IIG/IID, category 2)
- Very simple service and maintenance
- Capacity to handle a wide range of viscosities and particle contaminated fluids
- Only requires clean dry compressed air at 3-8 bar pressure for operation
*Tech Tip – We recommend using fixed pressure to feed the pump, always use an air filter & regulator for constant pressure supply.
Stand alone (TX25 or TX70)
Single direction pumping
Reverse valve integrated (TX25 or TX70)
Dual direction pumping
Dual pump system. (TX25 and TX70)
Dual direction pumping, use TX25 for feeding and TX70 for return, to make a perfect balance.
Dual pump system with reverse valve integrated on TX25 (TX25 and TX70)
Dual direction pumping, use TX25 for feeding and TX70 for return, to make a perfect balance. The reverse valve enables you to reverse the feed as well. Use this function when you empty your Doctor Chamber for ink change.
Integrated speed control and shut off valve
Integrated Reverse valve
Hose 12mm(1/2”), for water based ink
Hose 12mm(1/2”), for solvent based ink
Hose 19mm(3/4”), for water based ink
Hose 19mm(3/4”), for solvent based inks